This project started in January 2018 and is due to end in March 2021. Please see the press release below:
Mayor launches Early Years Hubs to help most disadvantaged children | London City Hall. Please click here to view the Press Link. https://www.london.gov.uk//press-releases/mayoral/mayor-launches-early-years-hub
We are working together with our hub partners and Mini Hub – leads, LA, PVI’s Schools and Childminders to promote the best possible outcomes for our children and families to:
- Increase the number of families accessing quality 2-year-old Free Early Education Entitlement (FEEE), and consequently accessing the 3 and 4-year- old FEEE
- Improve the quality of early years provision for children, particularly the most disadvantaged 2-year-olds
- Improve parental and community knowledge of early years education and childcare support entitlements
- Promote early years education as a career choice
- Improve joint working between schools, Private Voluntary Independent (PVI) nurseries, childminders, Local Authorities and sector experts
- Develop a live link allowing parents to view availability of places and settings within their local area
- Working with 0-19 Hub family support practitioners to be named link to PVI’s
- Support early years settings to be self-sustaining, child development focused and evidence based.
For more information please visit Mayor of London -Early Years Hubs
Are you looking for childcare?
BEYA is a community Early Years Hub, improving early years provision for all children. Search the Barnet area for Nurseries, Schools, Childminders and Playgroups using our interactive Childcare Finder.
If you are interested in advertising your service, please email Jemma at email@example.com with a short description of your services, the age group and spaces available alongside your name and contact number.
For further information please feel free to contact:
Jenny Holt: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandie Jeetoo: email@example.com